Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merdins GM App LeftnPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inMerdins GM App Rightv

Merdins GM App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Merdin

Ultras : 9
Fame : 0

Merdins GM App Empty
PostSubject: Merdins GM App   Merdins GM App Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:56 pm

Full Name: Rami Madbouly
Aliases: Merdin
Time Zone: EST
Contact Information: EMAIL- merdinsstuff@hotmail.com

Experience with private servers of MMORPG's: Ive tried probably the first 10 GunZ private servers on the top 200 list xD. I also played maple private servers and one or to WoW severs.
Experience with game networks: I am pretty active and whenever I can get to a computer, I will be on it Very Happy.

Your ability in working with others: I work very well with others. People say I can be a little to nice at times Very Happy.
Your ability in working alone: I can work alone very quickly. Although I would rather work with others, I am perfectly okay working with others.

Your experience in the field of work you're applying for: I have been a GM on 1 or 2 private servers for GunZ, and like 5 or 6 on maple. So I know that I should not abuse these wonderful powers, and only use them were they are needed.
Examples of work if needed: Ummm... *runs away* xD

What does being part of a 'community' mean to you, and in what way does it better yourself for the future?: *Comes back* Being a part of the 'community means a lot to me. I enjoy helping people very much, which is why I would like to become a GM, so I could make the server a better place. Also, in the future I would like to work with making games of my own and being a GM and being able to understand more about the games would help me with this.

Other Comments:
I think making me a GM would be the right choice because I will not abuse my powers and I know what I am doing
Back to top Go down
Nike
Head GM
Head GM
Nike

Ultras : 395
Fame : -8

Merdins GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merdins GM App   Merdins GM App Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:30 pm

/Edited actualy il worry about staff apps later im just here to help people il let Weaver and Paulo decide but next time please dont say i play WoW p servers or like Maple Story P Servers because you are applying For a GUNZ p-server.well anyways good luck.

Last edited by Nike on Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Merdin

Merdins GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merdins GM App   Merdins GM App Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 4:34 pm

Umm excuse me but were does it say im a little nice? And plus I just listed all my expierence because that is what it asked. geek
Back to top Go down
Paulinho
Admin
Admin
Paulinho

Ultras : 90
Fame : 1

Merdins GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merdins GM App   Merdins GM App Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:28 pm

Its Ok Waiting Others
Back to top Go down
http://ultra-gunz.gogoo.us
X-Weaver
Admin
Admin
X-Weaver

Ultras : 141
Fame : 10

Merdins GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merdins GM App   Merdins GM App Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:31 pm

mmm... with this guy we will have 2 gm?
Back to top Go down
http://ultra-gunz.gogoo.us
Nike
Head GM
Head GM
Nike

Merdins GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merdins GM App   Merdins GM App Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:31 pm

nope 3 me and jackel are a gm.
Back to top Go down
Merdin

Merdins GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merdins GM App   Merdins GM App Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:35 pm

Soooo Very Happy? Did you make a decision yet?
Back to top Go down
Nike
Head GM
Head GM
Nike

Merdins GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merdins GM App   Merdins GM App Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:07 pm

/Denied sorry but atm server is ok with 2 gm 2 admins and there gonna be a dev+Co-Owner+Mod soon because 3 of the people appyling for them and i think there gonna be accepted because we got no Co-Owner no mod or no dev.we already got 2 staff we will get to you if we are in need for staff Thread Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Merdins GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merdins GM App   Merdins GM App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merdins GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Ultra GunZ Server // :: Staff Applications // :: Closed Applications //-
Jump to: