Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod App By Legend LeftnPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inMod App By Legend Rightv

Mod App By Legend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Legend
Legend

Ultras : 40
Fame : -11

Mod App By Legend Empty
PostSubject: Mod App By Legend   Mod App By Legend Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:49 pm

Full Name:Timy Yang
Aliases
Time Zone:Eastern Zone
Contact Information:naruto_kills@hotmail.com

Experience with private servers of MMORPG's:i have played many private server like Trinity Gunz,DarkGunz,and Freestyle gunz.
Experience with game networks:Im Active and ima gamer and im good at gamming.

Your ability in working with others:i work well with others i like helping people and sometimes working togather can be helpfull.
Your ability in working alone:Well we should be confident in what we do so i would say i work best alone and im confident in wht i do so yeah.

Your experience in the field of work you're applying for:i was a mod DarkGunz until i had to go for vaction and when i came back my spot was given away.
Examples of work if needed:

What does being part of a 'community' mean to you, and in what way does it better yourself for the future?:Community is like a family to me we should all work togather help each other and be respectfull and this help in the future by making this me a better person.

Other Comments:
I got plenty of expierience and i can be very usefull
Back to top Go down
Amy

Ultras : 93
Fame : 0

Mod App By Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod App By Legend   Mod App By Legend Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:54 pm

Pending.. waiting for GM/Admin to Accept/Decline.

Full on Spots.

Sorry, locked.
Back to top Go down
Nike
Head GM
Head GM
Nike

Ultras : 395
Fame : -8

Mod App By Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod App By Legend   Mod App By Legend Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:56 pm

Legend you a realy good mod but sadly we are full /denied thread is locked sorry,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mod App By Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod App By Legend   Mod App By Legend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod App By Legend
Page 1 of 1