Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EyeShield 21.Football Hola LeftnPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inEyeShield 21.Football Hola Rightv

EyeShield 21.Football Hola

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Henry
Spammer
Spammer
Henry

Ultras : 225
Fame : -3

EyeShield 21.Football Hola Empty
PostSubject: EyeShield 21.Football Hola   EyeShield 21.Football Hola Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:18 pm

Sena is a little guy who always get picked on by the bullies in school. Since elementary school, he always play the role of the ‘errand boy’ to the extent that he has become swift and fast in his movements. Coincidentally, Hiruma Youichi and Kurita Ryukan are looking for a fast running back for their American Football team (Amefuto) and want to put Sena in the team. To hide their new ’star’ player from the eyes of other High Schools, Hiruma encases Sena in a Amefuto helmet with a dark visor and name him Eyeshield #21.
The protagonist of the series is Sena Kobaykawa, a shy kid with a light physique, he is a first year at Deimon Senior High, since kindergarden he has always been the gopher of the bullies at school, to the point that he’s gotten really swift and fast.

I love football after i watch this anime..
http://www.animefuel.com/category/e/eyeshield-21/
Link Update:(if the link up there didn't work)
http://www.animecrazy.net/category/completed-anime-shows/eyeshield-21/
Back to top Go down
Nike
Head GM
Head GM
Nike

Ultras : 395
Fame : -8

PostSubject: Re: EyeShield 21.Football Hola   EyeShield 21.Football Hola Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:48 pm

woot i think im gonna watch it too
Back to top Go down
Henry
Spammer
Spammer
Henry

Ultras : 225
Fame : -3

PostSubject: Re: EyeShield 21.Football Hola   EyeShield 21.Football Hola Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 1:02 pm

Because of you now i can't post any more Anime.
Good job Mahsuni.
Very thank you.
Sir.GM
now you sit and find the anime by yourself.
Back to top Go down
AeonClock
AeonClock

Ultras : 22
Fame : -1

PostSubject: Re: EyeShield 21.Football Hola   EyeShield 21.Football Hola Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:17 pm

Finished watching the series, still currently reading the manga of this. Devil Bat Ghost is ownage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EyeShield 21.Football Hola   EyeShield 21.Football Hola Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EyeShield 21.Football Hola
Page 1 of 1