Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what clan are you going to make? LeftnPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inwhat clan are you going to make? Rightv

what clan are you going to make?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nike
Head GM
Head GM
Nike

Ultras : 395
Fame : -8

what clan are you going to make? Empty
PostSubject: what clan are you going to make?   what clan are you going to make? Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:54 pm

What clan are you going to make post alll this info and details about it HERE

Name Of Clan:
Level Requirment (if needed):
Expectations of the clan:
Who Can Join:
Extra Details About The Clan:
Back to top Go down
AeonClock
AeonClock

Ultras : 22
Fame : -1

PostSubject: Re: what clan are you going to make?   what clan are you going to make? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:45 am

Clan name: Aeon or DTP (DTP stands for "Disturbing the Peace")
Lvl requirment: 45+ once your able to get right lvl for b8 and pioneer is gd for me.
Expectations: At least be decent - know rs, rss, hs, insta, dbf, or well, be able to perform the basics consistently.
Extra details: This would be a non EGO clan, if i spot you egoing in a serious and constant way, i may kick you Twisted Evil Ego only happens when another player realises some1 is better than them, why not get appreciated for being non ego pro? kthx That's it basically; oh and the names to join you can either put your own name or make a name with Aeon<name>.

If this doesn't get created, doesn't matter i'll tryout or join another clan xD.
Back to top Go down
Solar
Head Developer
Head Developer
Solar

Ultras : 77
Fame : 2

PostSubject: Re: what clan are you going to make?   what clan are you going to make? Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:10 am

Probably Beast Aim.
Requirements : be pro ok
level : to high 4 u 2 no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what clan are you going to make?   what clan are you going to make? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what clan are you going to make?
Page 1 of 1