Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RandomSkids Mod App LeftnPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRandomSkids Mod App Rightv

RandomSkids Mod App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RandomSkid

Ultras : 3
Fame : 0

RandomSkids Mod App Empty
PostSubject: RandomSkids Mod App   RandomSkids Mod App Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:08 pm

Full Name:Awais Qamar
Aliases
Time Zone:Eastern Time Zone.
Contact Information:well for contact u can have my msn i guess, awais_tank@hotmail.com .

Experience with private servers of MMORPG's:k look i dont wanna lie about being like saying yea i was a mod in so many other ps so make me mod il say the truth i have played many ps . At the moment playing TrinityGunz so i have Experience from playing alot diff servers and i understand my job i been playing gunz since i was 2years nao so i understand it and i also get wht a mod should do on forum make new threads and help people.
Experience with game networks:i guess i am experienced well ima gamer.

Your ability in working with others:I am very skilled working with others i guess i got this habbit from school for projects wrking with a partner and wht i believe is working with others = something done faster much better and very easy thts because u get more opinions which is can improve stuff and i can coaperate very well with others.
Your ability in working alone:Well i prefer working with others better but sometimes u have to rely on urself and i think im great at working alone.

Your experience in the field of work you're applying for:Well i wasnt a mod or anything in any servers but i do go on the forums and create some usefull and important posts and tht helped people which is good for the server.
Examples of work if needed:Well i dont have any examples srry.

What does being part of a 'community' mean to you, and in what way does it better yourself for the future?:Meeting new people and getting to know them so we can buil a friendly community by being friendly to people.

Other Comments:
Well il decribe myself in 3words Responsilbe,Helpfull and Respectfulll. Gl 2 me xD
Back to top Go down
Nike
Head GM
Head GM
Nike

Ultras : 395
Fame : -8

PostSubject: Re: RandomSkids Mod App   RandomSkids Mod App Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:12 pm

Hmm /accept ? wait for other admins.to check this if they need more than 2 mods i think you will be a realy good one
Back to top Go down
X-Weaver
Admin
Admin
X-Weaver

Ultras : 141
Fame : 10

PostSubject: Re: RandomSkids Mod App   RandomSkids Mod App Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:27 pm

sorry DONT APPROVED // lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://ultra-gunz.gogoo.us
Nike
Head GM
Head GM
Nike

Ultras : 395
Fame : -8

PostSubject: Re: RandomSkids Mod App   RandomSkids Mod App Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:44 pm

yeah sorry for unlocking but what he do wrong O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RandomSkids Mod App   RandomSkids Mod App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RandomSkids Mod App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Ultra GunZ Server // :: Staff Applications // :: Closed Applications //-
Jump to: