Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Gm Post Read Please LeftnPortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inLast Gm Post Read Please Rightv

Last Gm Post Read Please

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wali

Ultras : 5
Fame : 0

Last Gm Post Read Please Empty
PostSubject: Last Gm Post Read Please   Last Gm Post Read Please Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:22 pm

Full Name:Walli Sidiqui
Aliases
Time Zone:Eastern
Contact Information:Wali_ps3@hotmail.com

Experience with private servers of MMORPG's:ive played dark gunz trinity gunz euro gunz and ijji
Experience with game networks:i am a realy active gamer.and i love playing diffrent games

Your ability in working with others:I can work with others just fine and i do not get mad easily
Your ability in working alone:im realy good with working alone to but being with someone is better but i can do both

Your experience in the field of work you're applying for:Ive got no expierence but i was helping people since i started to play gunz so i want to test my skills at being a GM
Examples of work if needed:

What does being part of a 'community' mean to you, and in what way does it better yourself for the future?:being a part of a community means meeting new friends and lots of people and this will help me in my futre gaming career as i go along.

Other Comments:I know you said no more gm apps but i talked with Nike and Weaver and they said that Nike doesnt count as a gm since he is a head gm so they said we can have one more gm please accept i am a realy good person and i want a shot at gm.
Back to top Go down
Nike
Head GM
Head GM
Nike

Ultras : 395
Fame : -8

PostSubject: Re: Last Gm Post Read Please   Last Gm Post Read Please Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:23 pm

Message Content Deleted.
Back to top Go down
Amy

Ultras : 93
Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: Last Gm Post Read Please   Last Gm Post Read Please Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:00 am

I think we're full on GM's we need devs.
Back to top Go down
X-Weaver
Admin
Admin
X-Weaver

Ultras : 141
Fame : 10

PostSubject: Re: Last Gm Post Read Please   Last Gm Post Read Please Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:39 am

Sorry nike but i dont want more GM so dont put more /ACCEPTED please
TOPIC CLOSED // i need exp no friends ¬¬
Back to top Go down
http://ultra-gunz.gogoo.us
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Gm Post Read Please   Last Gm Post Read Please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Gm Post Read Please
Page 1 of 1